Friday, November 17, 2006

TV: Make Me a Supermodel

Yes, I know, it's pretty lowly viewing, but I have to confess to being pretty big on lowly viewing: Coronation Street, Eastenders, Im a Celebrity, Baby Baby, the lowlier the better really. Mindnumbing yes, but a bit of mindnumbing can be good therapy after a day chasing two manic 2 year olds around ToysRus.

Anyway, big final of Make Me a Supermodel last night and how pleased was I that Jen beat Marianne? VERY VERY VERY VERY pleased actually. One for Mrs average pear shape, big bum, thunder thighs I'd say. I went right off Marianne (too skinny and makes me feel wobbly) when she said that clothes only look good on "thin girls". Well excuse me you gaunt, stick insect thingy - I disagree with you and so too it seems does the voting public. Hurrah for the voting public.

As to the winner, Albert, I only have one word to say - PHWOAR

No comments: