Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Introducing: Rolo


As part of this blog, Im gonna introduce a family member every so often with pics. I'm starting off today with Rolo, aged 9.

Rolo is my fat black tom cat. He has a special place in my heart because he cuddles me every night. He's a bit of a dribbler and has a dicky ticker plus he sprays in places he shouldnt, but what the heck, he's defo my favourite cat. Yep, he is completely stupid and we often find him shut in cupboards. He spends most of the day asleep, eating or strutting his stuff up and down the street. He's always covered in scratches and has cost me a fortune at the vets in the last few years with heart scans and blood pressure medications. But still, he is part of the family and I wouldnt change him (except poss for the spraying bit). The girls and I love him!!!

Cats Sleep Anywhere
Cats sleep anywhere, any table, any chair.
Top of piano, window-ledge, in the middle, on the edge.
Open drawer, empty shoe, anybody's lap will do.
Fitted in a cardboard box, in the cupboard with your frocks.
Anywhere! They don't care! Cats sleep anywhere.

Eleanor Farjeon (1881 - 1965)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A poem - "He decorates here, he embellishes there. That damn Rolo paints everywhere!!"