Sunday, November 12, 2006

Lucinda Williams Concert

Great couple of days. Dad came and looked after the girls for us. First night ever that someone else has put them to bed for me. Bit scarey. Phoebe threw massive tantrum as I left. Felt really sorry for my dad but there was a defininte spring in my step as Tim and I went to see Lucinda Williams at Shepherd's Bush. Awesome concert. Particularly enjoyed Joy and Righteously as well as Come On. Bruce Springsteen came on stage for a couple of numbers which really lifted the crowd. Managed to get quite close to the front so our view was pretty good. The sound was massive and Lu was really cool. Had such a blinding time that we decided to try and get a couple of tickets for the Saturday night which our friends were going to. Another great gig!

If I could be reborn and come back as something else, it would defo be rock chick with a small but loyal group of roadies and a drop dead gorgeous lead guitarist. Man, what a life. Still, I think I will snuggle up on the sofa today with my duvet and the the girls and probably the dog too and chill out with a christmas movie if I can find one on Sky.

No comments: