Sunday, December 10, 2006

If I were a Mummy . . . .

I was reading an article today by Andrew Marr who had attended the funeral of a colleague and who commented how the coffin had contained some of the deceased's favourite items. It got me thinking about Egyptian mummies and the like and I started wondering which of my possessions I would take with me to see me through the rest of eternity. Top five items I would take are:
  • A lock of Phoebe & Scarlet's hair (counted this as 1 item)
  • My Lipfinity 16hr lipstick
  • A massive bar of cadburys chocolate
  • A size 8 pair of jeans - well Im gonna get pretty skinny
  • My pink crocs
Other items that didnt quite make the list but nearly did:
  • Tuffy ted
  • Packet of golden virginia + papers etc
  • Lucinda Williams - car wheels on a gravel track CD
  • My laptop
  • My mobile phone
(I have excluded taking my Dog or Cats on the basis that it would be cruel, and assumed that Tim will die before me and that I will be wearing my wedding ring etc.)

No comments: